Take your paper documents and scan them right into your Mac! Here's how:
1. Place the documents you want to scan right into your scanner bed.
2. Open the Image Capture application found in your Launchpad by the dock.
4. OS X Mountain (or later) If your scanner has a document feeder, you can check✅ "Use Document Feeder" to scan using the feeder instead of the "Flatbed"
5. Choose where you want to save the scanned images from the "Scan To:" pop-up menu:
- An application such as Photos, Preview, or Aperture
- Mail application, to have your scanned images put into an email message.
- A folder of your choosing. Or select "Other".
6. Click "Scan" to scan.